NATURE’S SHEER DEFENSE AGAINST SUN & POLLUTION
THE LAST STEP AFTER YOUR DAILY MOISTURIZER
Environmental damage is the most common cause of skin damage like dark spots, loss of tone, fine lines and wrinkles. That’s why it’s so important to make daily protection a habit.
When it comes to protecting your skin, you should have it all. The powerful UVA/UVB defense of mineral-derived sunscreens—without the chalkiness— and pollution protection with naturally derived ingredients.
New daily light guard™ has advanced technology to make its zinc oxide and titanium dioxide sunscreens glide on sheer and smooth—while plant-derived anti-oxidants help protect you against free radical damage from environmental elements. This is how Nature helps defend your skin’s natural beauty.
Plant-derived pollution defense includes:
• kukui seed oil helps soothe, heal and strengthen skin’s natural environmental barrier
• anti-oxidant blend with rice bran extract, sunflower derived Vitamin E, organic ginger and rosemary
PROTECTION TIPS FROM A SKIN CARE EXPERT
• “Pollution can clog the pores and create problems in skin’s clarity and radiance, and deplete it of healthy oxygen, so be sure to cleanse your face at the end of every day.
• Always protect skin from sun, even when you can’t see it—because the rays that do the deepest damage are still passing through the clouds.
• To help mitigate free radical damage—which breaks down collagen and elastin to ‘age’ the look of your skin— it’s important to use a sunscreen with anti-oxidants, like daily light guard™ defense fluid broad spectrum SPF 30.”
—Helga Hefner, Aveda skin care expert
Add daily light guard™ to your skin care routine, over your morning moisturizer, to help defend against the elements that visibly damage skin every day.