WAKE UP TO LUMINOUS, WEDDING DAY SKIN – EVERYDAY!
WHEN IS YOUR SKIN MORE RADIANT THAN ON YOUR WEDDING DAY?
While many think that the answer is a definitive “never,” it’s actually possible to get that luminous glow year-round. With Aveda’s Tulasara™ Wedding Masques Overnight – wake up to wedding-day skin every day with the help of powerful 97% naturally-derived masques for face and eye that are formulated to work at night while skin is at rest for brighter skin the following morning and firmer looking skin over time.
Inspired by the Haldi beauty ritual from India, which is a key part of the Hindu wedding ceremony, both masques deliver wedding-day skin in a way that has been time-tested in Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India, for generations.
“Haldi refers to the paste that is used in the traditional Indian wedding Haldi ceremony which is a mixture of turmeric (Haldi means turmeric in Sanskrit), chickpea powder, and rose water,” – Divyesh Patel, Aveda Director of Skin Care Research and Development
During the ceremony, family members who are already married spread the paste onto the face, hands, arms, legs and feet of the bride and groom the day before the wedding as an offering of good luck. Turmeric is a known skin brightener, so the Haldi helps the bride and groom look their best on the big day. It is even said that if the bride or groom touches an unmarried person of marrying age with the Haldi, he or she will be the next to tie the knot!
• Curcuminoids, a potent extract from Ayurvedic turmeric root, helps brighten skin to leave it luminous and radiant.
• Plant Stem Cells, a powerful blend of three plant stem cells work together to help support skin’s natural repair processes at night. There are over half a million plant stem cells in every 50 ml jar.
• Organic Apricot Seed Oil, works with skin cells natural circadian rhythm to help support skin’s natural repair processes that happen at night. Tulasara™ Wedding Masque Overnight contains an artfully-crafted aroma with certified organic jasmine, chamomile and grapefruit, known in ancient Ayurvedic tradition to balance the skin, mind and spirit.
THE WEDDING MASQUES OVERNIGHT RITUAL
1. Begin with three deep, cleansing breaths.
2. Using ring finger, apply Tulasara™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight gently around the eye area
in circular movements following the direction of the brows.
3. Then, apply Tulasara™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight to fingertips and inhale aroma.
4. Sweep onto skin, starting at the décolleté, moving up the neck, face, and across the forehead in upward and outward movements.
5. Go to sleep.
6. Wake up to luminous, wedding-day skin and eyes.
WHAT’S IN THE AROMA
Tulasara™ Wedding Masque Overnight contains an artfully-crafted aroma with certified organic jasmine, chamomile and grapefruit, known in ancient Ayurvedic tradition to balance the skin, mind and spirit.
Tulasara™ Wedding Masque Eye Overnight is housed in a 100% post-consumer recycled fiber box adorned with an intricate lattice pattern inspired by traditional Indian customs and weddings, including botanical motifs and henna. The three-sided jar is made of 100% post-consumer recycled PET.