Let’s be honest: we’ve all got bad hair habits. Everyone’s a little bit guilty of mistreating their hair, whether it’s with regular highlights, frequent heat styling, or even the climate you live in. Getting your hair back in shape can take serious work, which is why we love our bestselling Damage Remedy hair care system; its compassionate care for your damaged hair leaves it soft and strong. One of our favorite products from the lineup is Daily Hair Repair, a leave-in treatment that instantly repairs and protects from heat styling.
We’re not alone in our love for the product, either. It’s definitely got its fair share of fans! If you’ve never tried it before, let us convince you to make it a part of your styling routine today.
1. It’s easy to use. Just shake the tube gently before squeezing, then apply a small amount to your hair and work it through. We like to use it on damp hair after washing and conditioning, but you can use it however it works best for you.
2. It detangles! It gives your hair some TLC and makes it easier to brush through when it’s wet.
3. It protects your hair from breakage and damage due to heat styling temps of up to 450 degrees. We’ve all reached for the curling iron or flat iron one time too many, so if you’re addicted to heat styling, this is the product for you.
4. It smells great. Daily Hair Repair’s aroma is a blend of certified organic bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang and other pure flower and plant essences. (It doesn’t smell like a medicinal hair treatment at all.)
5.Daily Hair Repair is 97% naturally-derived* and strengthens your hair. Did you know it contains quinoa protein? (*from plants, non-petroleum minerals and water.)
6. It provides INSTANT repair. Your hair will feel healthier upon first use. No, it’s not magic, we promise.
7. If you’re trying to grow out your hair, Daily Hair Repair should be your secret weapon. Your hair will feel stronger and grow longer as you use it because it helps prevent breakage!
8. It’s a Pure Aveda Designer favorite. We always hear Daily Hair Repair being recommended and being talked about behind the scenes, because it infuses the hair with softness and heat protection before styling. Beautiful hair starts with care, after all.
9. It’s part of the Damage Remedy family, one of our bestselling (and most beloved) lines. Fight the four types of damage — heat, environmental, chemical, and physical — with Damage Remedy.
10. Aveda fans LOVE it! “This really works!” says one Aveda guest. “I can’t imagine replacing it for anything in the world,” says user Cat. “[It’s my] third time purchasing, I love this product!” says Kim. Clearly, it’s a fan favorite, and we have a feeling you’ll love it too.